Last time, we discussed “Domain Authority,” but with it, if you remember, we had heard the word in that blog “Page Authority.”
Today, we will discuss “Page Authority,” one SEO level (Search Engine Optimization). It is a qualitative measure of web property that affects the property’s overall ranking and visibility in search engines). As per the previous blog, we had just taken an idea about PA (page authority predicts how well your website’s web page will rank on SERP).
So let’s start and know about it in depth.
PA (Page Authority) is a signal of a page’s ability to rank. As in the previous blog, we explained with domain authority; page authority also matters in SEO.
The higher your PA, the better you get to know about your page authority to rank. Now the questions come to mind that how much higher? PA ranges from 1 to 100.
If YES, then go through the steps mentioned below; it will help you increase your website page authority.
- Make sure the content of your webpage should be interesting. That means the readers get interested in it while they are reading your content.
- Should post content regularly. It should be shared on social media as today everything is on social media. We can get a large amount of traffic. Traffic is one of the factors to increase the PA of a website.
- Your content should be relevant to your site and valuable because irrelevancy will have the wrong impact on ranking.
- Content should be easy to read type. Readers scan the web page. If readers are not reading and not engaging with your content. In that case, it means you are saying goodbye to your backlinks and social shares, which would increase your page authority. If you want to make content readable, then break long-range into lines that users feel easy to read as no one reads a paragraph; everyone wants details in lines.
- With Content use images: By seeing only content on the page, the users get bored and move on to the other side, and if you want users to stay on your site, according to my research on PA, if you are going to increase it then you should use images. By seeing pictures on a page or a blog, readers get engaged with it. Additionally, the more eye-catching images you will use, the more your content will get shared.
- Increase your Inbound links
Inbound links are also known as incoming links (links specifying to your website from other websites). In short, any coming links to your website are called inbound links.Remove toxic links (bad links) to your WebPages.
Bad links are called toxic links, which have a terrible impact on your website’s search engine ranking. To remove toxic links to your websites, you need webmaster access to the website. Alternatively, to remove wrong links, request Google to use the “Disavow Tool” if you are not in touch with the webmaster.
To boost your PA score, you should focus on producing better content and high-quality backlinks than your competitors have to beat them.
Also Read: What Is Domain Authority?